"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 18 September 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! Testimony ~ V.2

In this series, each day's post took me quite some time to compile, with the choice verses, words and questions. In the quietness of my room, the Holy Spirit put words into the messages.

The headers... Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself; ponder; consider; answer; implore; surrender (play on words) and also all my earlier messages and headers, were all promptings of the Holy Spirit and the stimuli received from my various studies, (and also with your prayers for me), to help practically integrate the reflections into one's personal life.

Testimony to continue…

Meanwhile, remember, God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment