"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 18 September 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! Testimony ~ V.4

I hope you enjoyed the messages, as much as I did in compiling them. I am aware that not everyone read all my messages word by word, but for me it has been a great divine privilege to write these messages.

Even if one person read some part of some of the messages, it would have set that person thinking, (unless he is hard-hearted), because  "Indeed, the Word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing until it divides soul from spirit, joints from marrow; it is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. (Heb 4:12).

Testimony to continue…

Meanwhile, remember, God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment