"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 6 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.48

Ponder :  Life is not about getting what we want. We are confused with our many "disordered desires", which scream so loud, that we cannot hear God's voice. "Wisdom is the realisation that it is insane to want something other than what God wants for us."

Consider : Phil 2:21 - All of them are seeking their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ. (Read Phil 3:19; Mt 16:23).

Answer : Does getting what you want, bring you lasting happiness? Have you ever probed what God wants for you?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to begin the daily quest to seek your will in my life. Teach me the discipline of reflection, unending persistence and ever-increasing self-awareness, so that your joy may be in me and my joy may be complete. (Jn 15:11).

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment