"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 20 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.60

Ponder : This is the final challenge! As often as you can, find an empty church and sit with Jesus for an hour. Don't place great plans or expectations in that one hour. Just sit with Him as with someone who needs your company, for a full hour, in silence, and experience the "dunamis" energy of the Holy Spirit --  AN HOUR OF POWER!  You can learn more in an hour of silence with the Lord, than you can, in a year from books. (May be you can start with half an hour and increase to one).

Consider : Ps 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am God! (Zechariah 2:13; Habakkuk 2:20).  Mt 26:40 - So, could you not stay awake with me one hour?

Answer : Will you draw back from the world for an hour, to be with the Lord, so that you can live more fully in the world? How many hours have you spent / will you be spending on the pleasures of the world? Is one hour too big a price for you to sit with the Lord, your provider, healer?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me Lord to pull away from the world and discard its pleasures, and be with you for one full hour. Fill me with your power and inspire me O Lord, to be an inspiration for others. Amen!

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment