"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 20 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.56

Ponder : You can't give what you don't have! Think about it. Can you teach piety to your children, if you are not pious? Can you teach Scripture, if you haven't learned it? Can you spend time with your children and spouse, if you haven't managed your time well?

Consider : Deut 6: 6-7 - Keep these words that I am commanding you today in your heart. Recite them to your children and talk about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and when you rise. (Read Col 3:16).

Answer : Are you a Christian example to your children? Have you ever taught them the Scripture or the Gospel values to change their conduct and behaviour?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to be a chaste, humble, modest and well behaved Christian and thereby manifest your values as I live my life.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment