"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 20 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.51

Ponder : The lies of the world destroy our joy. These lies sow doubts in our hearts and minds and erode our faith. But one lie has a satanic impact on Christians. It is the biggest lie and that is -  "Holiness is not possible". Many think that it is possible only for some grandmothers or some medieval saint.

Consider : Col 2:8 - See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the universe, and not according to Christ. (Read Jer 7:8).

Answer : Didn't you think that holiness was not possible for you? Do you realise that you cannot live a holy life, if you accept the lies of the world?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, protect me from all the lies swirling around me and in my mind that prevent me from living a life of holiness that you desire. Grant me the grace to live a worthy life pleasing to you.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment