"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 20 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.58

Ponder : Consider the big question -  What if?  Yes, what if everything Jesus talks about in the Gospels is true? What if we really do need to give an account of the life we have lived? Life, death, heaven, hell, God, eternity, good and evil - What if it is all real? (and it is!). { Dare you to read Rom 2: 6-11; 14:12; 2Cor 5:10; Mt 25:31-46; Mk 9:43-48; Lk 16:19-31; Jn 5:28-29}.

Consider : Mt 16:27 - For the Son of Man is to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay everyone for what has been done. (Try reading Mt 12:36).

Answer : What if it is all true? How would that change the way you approach life today and in all your tomorrows? How would it impact the choices you make and the goals you pursue?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, guide my words, thoughts and actions so that I can live my best life filled with Gospel values and help me realise that I have to give an account of the way I live.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment