"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 20 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.54

Ponder : We need God's grace to create "holy moments" in our lives. But it is not that God's grace is lacking, but rather what is lacking is our willingness to cooperate with His grace. Some holy moments can be created by controlling our temper; by patiently coaching our children; by doing something out of the way for our spouse; etc.

Consider : Heb 12:14 - Pursue peace with everyone, and  the holiness without which no one will see the Lord. (Read 1Thes 4:7; 2Cor 7:1; Mt 5:48).

Answer :  Do you realise that you were chosen before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless? (Read Eph 1:4; 1Pet 2:9). Will you discharge your responsibility to be holy and remain set apart from others?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to know that opportunities to create "holy moments" are everywhere. Teach me to grab these opportunities one moment at a time and to receive a special dose of joy. Let me never forget that the holiness you desire from me is possible.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment