"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 20 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.51

Ponder : The world culture and all its distractions can prevent us from living a holy life. It is astounding that just one lie can neutralise the Christians and turn them into mere spectators. This becomes satan's biggest triumph as he makes us repeat the lie that holiness is not possible. Remember, Holiness is possible.

Consider : Eph 5:6-7 - Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be associated with them. (Read Prov 13:5).

Answer : Do you realise that you have the responsbility to be holy and not just enojy the privileges of being Christian?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, remind me of my great destiny and help me to let go of the world culture and surrender myself to live a consecrated holy life that you desire.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment