"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 20 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.53

Ponder : Holiness is possible and we can overcome the debilitating lie of the devil. To begin, take just one moment and make it a "holy moment". A holy moment is a moment when you are doing what pleases God. It is not confusing. You are just being the person God created you to be. From one moment, make it two moments and so on...

Consider : Leviticus 20:26 - You shall be holy to me; for I the LORD am holy, and I have separated you from the other peoples to be mine. (Read 1Pet 1:15-16)

Answer : Do you now realise that you have to be different and holy, because, as a Christian, God has  separated you from other peoples, as His own?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, forgive me for living a life in the culture of the world. Help me to understand that holiness is achievable and immensely practical. Teach me to reproduce more "holy moments."

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment