"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 20 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.57

Ponder : Christians should be the ultimate "people of possibility". Our churches should be "palaces of possibility". Let us never be pessimistic. Pessimism and cynicism are twins and enemies of faith. Whenever and wherever the teachings of Jesus have been taken seriously, the results have been astounding.

Consider : Lk 1:37 - For nothing will be impossible with God..., Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Read Mt 19:26; Mk 10:27; Lk 18:27; Job 42:2; Jer 32:27).

Answer : Have you ever tried to live Christianity wholeheartedly? If not, will you make a beginning now?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, teach me to avoid pessimism and cynicism and see the possibilities around;  transform me from being a mere shadow of a Christian into a shining example of your real self by spreading joy, compassion and wisdom to others.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment