"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 6 August 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.50

Ponder : God wants you to have "complete"  joy and only God can give you that joy. The Gospel is an invitation and a blueprint for that complete joy and it has a long track record of leading people to that joy. The truth is that you can test it yourself by "intentionally" living the Gospel and getting instant proof as your stress and anxiety vanish.

Consider : Isaiah 35:10 - And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. (Read Jn 15:11).

Answer : Is your joy complete? What is standing in the way of that complete joy? Are you willing to give up those things which offend God? Are you so stubborn as to deny God from giving you that joy?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to give up those things which stand in the way of the complete joy that you desire to give me. Help me to come out of the "alternate paths of joy" that I have taken and teach me to intentionally live a Gospel life.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment