"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 26 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.10

Ponder : The challenge before us is to surrender to God and allow Him to put our lives in order. It's called divine ordering . The fruit of this ordering is the peace and joy that we all desire.

Consider : Jesus prayed.. "..not my will but yours be done." Luke 22:42;;  Mary said, "Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word." Luke 1:38

Answer : Have you relied on God to work things out instead of trying to manipulate others, force your agenda, and control the situation? Have you ever let go and let God work, being convinced that you don't have to always be in charge.

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, teach me to surrender myself and all the events in my life into your hands and allow your will to be done in my life.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment