"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 26 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.9

Ponder : To Jesus you are infinitely valuable. Anytime you don't believe that, you are living in a state of deception, disconnected from the deepest, truest reality. No matter what happens, God loves you.

Consider : You are precious in my sight, and honored, and I love you... Isaiah 43: 4;  Deut 14: 2 says, For you are a people holy to the LORD your God; it is YOU the LORD has chosen out of all the peoples on earth to be his people, his treasured possession. (Read 1Pet 1:18-19).

Answer : Do you value yourself anywhere near as much as Jesus values you? Do you realise that your identity is inextricably tied to Jesus?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, thank you for valuing me. Lord reveal yourself to me. Thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you Lord for loving me even more than I love myself.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment