"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Friday 10 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.5

Ponder : People are weary from the dysfunction of their own lives. The complexity is crying out for simplicity. It's time to STOP everything, pause a little and consider God's invitation.

Consider : Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Mathew 11:28

Answer : What area of your life and family will benefit most from accepting God's invitation to give you rest?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me not to despise your invitation for rest or squander the opportunities to rediscover you.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment