"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 26 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.14

Ponder : Examine your conscience with the mini-Gospel in Mathew 22:37-39. We are often less willing to love and forgive ourselves and others, than God is willing to love and forgive us. Remember, God wants to raise you up.

Consider : Above all, maintain constant love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without complaining. Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received. 1Pet 4:8-10 (Read Jn 13:34-35).

Answer : Are you loving God, others and yourself in the way God wants you to love?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, begin a revolution of radical love in my heart and teach me to love you, others and myself as you love with that divine forgiving love, so that all who cross my path will know that your Spirit is controlling me.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment