"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 26 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.16


Ponder : We need to take custody of our eyes and remain self-controlled to avoid being 'visually harassed'. Images are powerful to cause dents in our minds. You cannot 'unsee' things. Controlling the eyes is a sure path to spiritual growth and peace.

Consider : The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light; but if your eye is unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! Mt 6:22-23 (Read Luke 11:34-36).

Answer : Is there a constant struggle to take custody of your eyes? Have you unceasingly prayed about it? Do you allow your eyes - God's incredible gift of sight - to feast on unhealthy movies or medias?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, purify my heart, my mind, my body. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me (Ps 51:10). Help me Lord to keep my ways pure by living according to your word. (Ps 119:9).

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment