"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Friday 10 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.2

Ponder : Jesus wants you to carry on His work and He is the amazing friend who is going to help you.

Consider : Seek FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Mathew 6: 33

Answer : How much is the sheer busyness of your life preventing you from living the life God is calling you to live?

Implore : O Jesus, my Lord, give me courage and determination to come out of my busyness and seek you FIRST.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment