"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Friday 10 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.4

Ponder : When we remove ourselves from the dynamic relationship of Jesus, we become immune to the life-changing message of the Gospel and become slaves to the materialism of the world.

Consider : I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5

Answer : How well do you really know Jesus? Have you spoken about Jesus to someone who knows nothing about Him?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, open my heart and my mind so that I can get to know you as you really are.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment