"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 26 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.13

Ponder : Jesus wants to teach you how to live an incredible life, by transforming the root of your heart. The more we place Jesus at the centre of our lives, the more life begins to make sense.

Consider : Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock. Mathew 7:24.

Answer : Have you ever really considered Jesus to be your teacher? Have you applied any of His teachings to change your lifestyle? Which of His teachings do you find it most difficult to live? Why not strive to practise it?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, teach me to be an obedient student. Help me to act upon your teachings and apply them to change my lifestyle.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment