"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 26 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.8

Ponder : Knowing about Jesus is not the same as knowing Jesus. It is simply impossible to make sense of life without the clarity that comes from placing Jesus at the Center of your life.

Consider : Now by this we may be sure that we know him, if we obey his commandments. 1John 2: 3 (See the great truth in John 17:3)

Answer : Do you have a reason NOT to take Jesus at His Word and place Him at the center of your life and know Him better? What efforts are you taking to know Him ? (not know about Him)

Implore : O Jesus, my Lord, I believe, help my unbelief. Teach me to grow out of my doubts and unbelief and know you personally.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment