"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 26 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.7

Ponder : Jesus is speaking directly to you in the Gospels. You need mercy and forgiveness from Him more than physical healing (Mt 9: 2-b)

Consider : I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

Answer : What is holding you back from totally trusting in Jesus? (Ref Prov 3:5-8; Jer 9: 23-24).

Implore : Jesus, my Lord, I trust in you. Guard my heart today by the power of the Holy Spirit and help me trust in you completely.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment