"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 26 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.11

Ponder : Everybody NEEDS to forgive somebody. There can be no peace without forgiveness. Unforgiveness can prevent the flow of some healing into your body. When we don't forgive, we are telling God that we don't need His advice.

Consider : Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. Mk 11:25

Answer : Whom is God inviting you to forgive? Have you stood praying without forgiving? Have you ever prayed for your enemies and those who hurt you? (Mt 5: 44). How seriously do you take Jesus' invitation to forgive?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, thank you for forgiving me even though You and I know that I am going to trespass again. Teach me to be generous with my forgiveness so that I can remain healthy by liberating myself from anger and resentment.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment