"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Friday 10 June 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.6

Ponder : There is one question that we all have to answer eventually... it's called the Jesus question. Some fill their lives with noise and busyness to avoid this question. For some a tragedy drops this question on the doorstep.

Consider : I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice. John 18: 37

Answer : "But who do YOU say that I am?" (Mt 16:15) - this is the Jesus question! This is the inescapable question about the unavoidable Jesus. Have you ever really explored this Jesus question?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to know you better and seek you in every relationship, place and situation.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER

No comments:

Post a Comment