"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Saturday 4 June 2016

THANKING GOD - XII

Psalm 118:21 - I thank you that you have answered me and have become my salvation.

Good health is a great blessing, but it could be gone tomorrow. Our tables may be loaded with food today, but we could be out of work tomorrow and wondering about our next meal.

How about taking a new approach to giving thanks today? Instead of focusing on the traditional areas of our work, food, family, friends, etc... let’s thank God for what we cannot lose - the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Read Rom 8: 35-39).

More Miracles occur from Gratitude and Forgiveness than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment