"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V. 27

Ponder : We are required "to strive" (Lk 13:24; Phil 3:13-14; 2Pet 1:10-11; Heb 4:11) to live as Jesus invites us to live. And that means working "diligently" to change our habits. Our lives change when our habits change. God uses our new Gospel habits to transform us.

Consider : Lk 6:46 - Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I tell you? Luke 11:28 - But he said, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it!"

Answer : What aspects of your lifestyle would you like to see changed, one month from now? Do you feel embarrassed to be seen with Gospel habits?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to embrace your teaching with diligence and enthusiasm. Help me Lord to resist any temptation to put it off. Help me to begin now and spend some time with your teaching everyday.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment