"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.19

Ponder : People are to be loved and things are to be used; but these days, things are loved and people are used. Take an honest look at your expenses - the cheque book and credit card statements to see the things you spend money on - you will know your priorities.

Consider : And he said to them, "Take care! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; for one's life does not consist in the abundance of possessions." Luke 12:15 (Read Mt 6: 19-21; 1John 2:15-16)

Answer : Do you have Jesus' priorities? Would you be willing to consider loving people as the primary priority?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to rearrange my priorities. Help me to live simply so that others may simply live. Help me to live more like you.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment