"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 31 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.43

Ponder : We have a natural aversion to speaking of sin. Don't ignore the real problem of sin. It is not someone else's problem. You can try to run from it, but soon you will discover it is futile, because you cannot run from yourself. Confront this problem with guts and dust yourself off.

Consider : Jer 2:19 - Your wickedness will punish you, and your apostasies will convict you. Know and see that it is evil and bitter for you to forsake the LORD your God; the fear of me is not in you, says the Lord GOD of hosts. (Read Num 32:23).

Answer : Can you shortlist three of your most frequent sins, confess them and  forsake them? (Read Prov 28:13).

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, I repent. Have mercy on me and forgive my sins and save me from the bondage of worldly inclinations. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment