"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 31 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.45

Ponder : The most devastating dimension of sin is that it fractures our fellowship with God. The only way to fix the "symptoms" in our life is to cure the "disease". As you study the Scriptures, you will discover that Jesus is the antidote for the mess in your life. Reflect on the reason for the brutal death of Jesus Christ.

Consider : Isaiah 59:2 - your iniquities have been barriers between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear. (Read Isa 1:15; Jer 5:25; Micah 3:4; Prov 15:29).

Answer : Have you discovered the barriers and obstacles in your fellowship with God? Are you reluctant to demolish these "walls" because of your personal pleasures and thus abandon God's fellowship?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to realise the cause-and-effect between "the symptoms" and "the disease"; between the mess in my life and sin. Teach me to explode the walls I created between you and me.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment