"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.25

Ponder : God wants to turn your life upside down for the better. Jesus radically transforms the lives of those who "follow" Him, by re-arranging their priorities. But we avoid a personal encounter with Jesus, because we are afraid of that radical transformation.

Consider : A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you; and I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. I will put my spirit within you, and make you follow my statutes and be careful to observe my ordinances. Ezekiel 36:26-27 (Read Ps 51:10; Rom 12:2)

Answer : What's preventing you from making yourself available to God, your provider, your healer? Are you willing to be transformed? What change is your heart "prescribing" for your life? Are you resisting the change?

Implore : Loving Father, help me to make myself available to proactively seek Jesus (Jn 6:36; 44; 65) and make efforts to experience Him. Give me the courage to live a life pleasing to you, in accordance with Your Word, unmindful of what people may say.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment