"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 31 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.31

Ponder : Our focused time of prayer every day, to converse with God, is INDISPENSABLE. The prayer process should grow in us as we grow  and it will transform us in UNIMAGINABLE ways. We can "survive" without prayer, but we can't "thrive" without it.

Consider : Phil 4:6-7 - Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. AND "the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding," will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Answer : Are you thriving or just surviving, without "the peace of God" ? How often have you neglected your prayer time and thus disappointed God your provider and healer, who waits to converse with you?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, fill me with the grace to set aside few minutes each day to spend just conversing with you. Forgive me Lord for using my time on mundane activities, which I could have otherwise saved up for prayers.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment