"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.20


Ponder : Nothing gets between us and God like the desire for money. Nothing will mess up our values and priorities like the craving to earn money.

Consider : But those who want to be rich, fall into temptation and are trapped by many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of ALL kinds of evil, and in their eagerness to be rich some have wandered away from the faith AND pierced themselves with many pains. 1Tim 6: 9-10 (Dare you to read Eccl 5:13-17; 1Tim 6:17-19)

Answer : Has your lust for money blinded you to the real and legitimate needs of the less fortunate? Are you being seduced by the decaying culture of the world?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to change my lifestyle and to understand that I am "only" a privileged custodian of "your wealth" placed under my care. Let me not chase after vanities and fall into the rotting culture of the world.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment