"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 31 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.40

Ponder : God's ways and our ways are poles apart. The Lord is kind and merciful.. but we experience the world as cruel, harsh, merciless, mean..  Jesus envisions a world that is lovingly directed by God's ways and He invites us to be His partners.

Consider : Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Answer : Have you tried practising the Sermon on the Mount, including the beatitudes? (Mt Ch 5, 6, 7). Can you study these and make notes for your "course correction"? (Read Hosea 14:9; Isaiah 53:6).

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, teach me to value your way of doing things above all other ways. Help me to let go of my ways and be open to your ways.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment