"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.22


Ponder : It is not our natural inclination to love unconditionally and the type of love seen in the society is outrageously conditional and so, relationships give birth to all types of paranoia and neurosis, the fruits of "control & manipulation." 

Consider : This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends. John 15:12-13.

Answer : What are you laying down your life, your time, resources, for? Do you apply the Gospel teachings in your life, which are the guide to "agape" love, the selfless, sacrificial and unconditional love? (Ref Jn 13:34-35 - Check the first two words in verse 35)

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, teach me to love everyone unconditionally, like parents sacrificially loving their children, not because of what their children do, but simply because they are theirs. Thank you Lord for loving me unconditionally.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment