"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 31 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.42

Ponder : So much of our frustration in life is caused by rejecting the Gospel and trying to find a worldly solution to a spiritual problem. Every problem we experience has a spiritual dimension, but we don't consider it. (Read 1Cor 2:9-15; Eph 6:11-12). We are busy planning and manipulating to march ahead in life.

Consider : Prov 19:21 - The human mind may devise many plans, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will be established. (Read Prov 16:9; 21: 30; Isa 46:10).

Answer : Are you aware of a spiritual realm directing your inclinations and events in life? Are you more focussed on yourself and your plans?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, replace my confusion with clarity and spiritual wisdom; my anxiety with your peace; fill me with gratitude and joy even in the midst of great difficulty and teach me to accept your plans.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment