"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.24

Ponder : God desires a dynamic collaboration with each one of us through His Word. One of the reasons we don't study the Bible, is our increasing impatience and busyness, and remember, the more impatient and busy we are, the more our relationships will also suffer.

Consider : You were taught to put away your former way of life, your old self, corrupt and deluded by its lusts, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to clothe yourselves with the new self,... Eph 4:22-24 ( DARE YOU to read Mk 12:24; Jn 3:3, 5, 20-21).

Answer : Be honest and examine if you really desire God to overhaul your life and totally transform you? Have you ever prayed for a complete transformation in you, to be a new creation?

Implore : Loving Father, here I am. I trust that you have an incredible plan for me. Transform me and my lifestyle. Teach me to collaborate with you for my transformation.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment