"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.26


Ponder : Everybody has a gap to close! Our lives would change radically if we just "lived 100%" one teaching from the Gospels. See if there is a gaping hole, not just a gap, between our lives and the life Jesus is inviting us to live in the Gospels.

Consider : They come to you as people come, and they sit before you as my people, and they hear your words, but they will not obey them. For flattery is on their lips, but their heart is set on their gain. Ezekiel 33:31

Answer : Have you ever strived to go out of your way to live a life as taught in the Gospels? Are you resisting the happiness that God wants to fill you with?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, give me the courage to begin afresh to change my lifestyle and the courage to continue to live prayerfully according to your word.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment