"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 31 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.32

Ponder : God delights in your spontaneous casual conversation with Him. Turn to Him during different moments of the day to thank Him, to ask for help, encourage-ment, etc. When we neglect our dedicated daily prayer time, our casual conversation with God becomes less frequent and will soon die out.

Consider : 1Thes 5: 16-18 - Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Answer : Have you realised that God is always available to help you make the best decisions? Have you been unmindful of the God "in whom you live and move and have your being" (Acts 17:28). (Read Ps 116: 12; Mk 8:37; 1Cor 4:7).

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, let me not forget to converse with you casually in the moments of my day. Help me to realise that you are by my side to guide me, like a father by the side of a little child.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment