"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.29


Ponder : If you make studying and meditating on the Word of God a habit in your life, it will soon become a touchstone of inspiration and solace. This will help you to develop a living, breathing, practical intimacy with the Holy Trinity.

Consider : Mt 5:13 - You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how can its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything, but is thrown out and trampled under foot.

Answer : Will you allow the teachings of Jesus to sink their roots deep into your life? "Where" are you when you are in the Church or in prayer? Have you lost your "saltiness"?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, teach me to make Your Word a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Help me to ingest your teachings into my spirit and become the person you want me to be.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment