"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 31 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.35

Ponder : The world is a mess. We experience this mess every day. But governements can't legislate virtue and morality. These things come only from a heart open to God. If Christians simply behaved as Christians, the world would be a different place in a matter of time.

Consider : 2Tim 3: 13-14 - But wicked people and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving others and being deceived. But as for you, continue in what you have learned and firmly believed... (Read 1Tim 4:1-2; 2Pet 3:3).

Answer : Have you strived to close the gap between the life you are living and the powerful life Jesus invites you to live through the Gospels? What stops you from closing the gap?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, strengthen me to live my life based on Gospel values and help me to realise that when I fail to live as you desire, the incredible joy of the Lord begins to leak from my life.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment