"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Sunday 31 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.41

Ponder : The Gospel equips us with a "new lens" with which we see The Trinitarian God, others, the world and ourselves in a fundamentally different way. This is the "Jesus effect" and it changes our priorities, transforms our lives and determines who we become.

Consider : 1Cor 1:18 - For the message about the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (Read Rom 1:16).

Answer : What are you allowing your mind to be filled with? (Read Ps 7:14-16; 36:4). Do you ponder the ways of Jesus and His teachings? Do you discuss Gospel with your spouse, children, others?

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, help me to possess the "Scriptural Lens" and change my priorities in life. Teach me Lord, to know what matters most and what matters least.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment