"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; Do not rely on your own insight. " - Prov 3:5 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer 29:11

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Becoming the-best-version-of-yourself! V.21

Ponder : There are many prayers of people that God wants to use us  to answer. Only very few prayers require God's direct intervention. Many prayers go unanswered because we, whom God wants to use, do not respond to the people's pain & needs.

Consider : Very truly, I tell you, the one "who believes in me"  WILL also do the works that I do and, in fact, WILL do greater works than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12 (Read Mk 16:17-18; Lk 10:17; Acts 3:6-8).

Answer : Today, whose prayer can you be the answer to ? If you could perform one of the miracles of Jesus, which one would you choose and why? (Read again Mk 16: 17-18 - just do your part).

Implore : O Jesus my Lord, teach me to recognise the opportunity for everyday miracles in the midst of suffering people. Let your Holy Spirit guide me to be an answer to the prayers of the people suffering around me and ease their pain.

God wants to transform you AND the way you live your life! SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment